CISaustralia’s professional and helpful team is here to assist you! To speak with us please call: 07 5571 7887
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm QLD time.
Alternatively if you prefer, please contact us via our Enquiry Form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible:
For payment or finance related matters, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mailing Address: PO Box 989, Ashmore QLD 4214
Physical Address: Suite 21, 207 Currumburra Road, Ashmore QLD 4214
In the case of an emergency in Australia please dial ‘000’. If abroad please dial your in-country emergency services.
CISaustralia offers 24-hour emergency assistance to all students and their parents in Australia and in-country. We have on-site contacts available 24/7/365 in all of the locations we operate. These on-site individuals have a network of local contacts (police, fire, hospital, embassy) with whom they can be in communication should the need arise.
All CISaustralia students who are on-site and overseas on their program should always contact their in-country Site Director / Site Coordinator (or CISaustralia on-site partner, e.g. host University, partner NGO, etc.) as the first point of contact for emergency assistance. Students should refer to their pre-departure materials for all contact details.
The 24-hour Australian CISaustralia emergency number is available if you are a student or parent and need to reach a CISaustralia staff member outside of office hours and strictly in the case of an emergency only. If you are unable to reach your in-country Site Director / Site Coordinator or the CISaustralia on-site partner, the Australian CISaustalia emergency number should be used as your second point of contact. Some examples of an emergency include:
- You or another CISaustralia student has been involved in an accident or critical incident
- You are experiencing a severe physical or mental health concern
- You are experiencing a serious issue with the local law / authorities
You should not call the emergency phone number if you are:
- A student in Australia with an administrative question, such as waiting to hear back from your Program Advisor with matters related to your application
- A student overseas on your program and the matter is not urgent and can wait until the following day when on-site support will be readily available
- To speak with us during office hours please call: 07 5571 7887
CISaustralia emergency phone number
Strictly for emergency calls only – no SMS
- In Australia: 07 5509 0903
- International: +61 (0) 7 5509 0903