CISaustralia’s professional and helpful team is here to assist you! To speak with us please call: 07 5571 7887
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm QLD time.
Alternatively if you prefer, please contact us via our Enquiry Form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
For payment or finance related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing Address: PO Box 989, Ashmore QLD 4214
Physical Address: Suite 21, 207 Currumburra Road, Ashmore QLD 4214
In the case of an emergency in Australia please dial ‘000’. If abroad please dial your in-country emergency services.
CISaustralia offers 24-hour emergency assistance to all students and their parents in Australia and in-country. We have on-site contacts available 24/7/365 in all of the locations we operate. These on-site individuals have a network of local contacts (police, fire, hospital, embassy) with whom they can be in communication should the need arise.
All CISaustralia students who are on-site and overseas on their program should always contact their in-country Site Director / Site Coordinator (or CISaustralia on-site partner, e.g. host University, partner NGO, etc.) as the first point of contact for emergency assistance. Students should refer to their pre-departure materials for all contact details.
The 24-hour Australian CISaustralia emergency number is available if you are a student or parent and need to reach a CISaustralia staff member outside of office hours and strictly in the case of an emergency only. If you are unable to reach your in-country Site Director / Site Coordinator or the CISaustralia on-site partner, the Australian CISaustalia emergency number should be used as your second point of contact. Some examples of an emergency include:
- You or another CISaustralia student has been involved in an accident or critical incident
- You are experiencing a severe physical or mental health concern
- You are experiencing a serious issue with the local law / authorities
You should not call the emergency phone number if you are:
- A student in Australia with an administrative question, such as waiting to hear back from your Program Advisor with matters related to your application
- A student overseas on your program and the matter is not urgent and can wait until the following day when on-site support will be readily available
CISaustralia emergency phone number (strictly for emergency calls only – no SMS):
- 0424 649 958 (in Australia)
- +61 424 649 958 (overseas)