Thank you for your interest in CISaustralia programs! We’re excited that you’ve come this far and think you will find the rest of the application process simple, efficient, and smooth.
Here’s what will happen now that you’ve decided to apply:
1. Submit a CISaustralia application (Choose according to your program type). *One-off $95 Application Fee for Intern Abroad programs
Note: For all Language Programs, please submit an application for the January or July program in your chosen country.
2. Send CISaustralia the necessary supporting documents to complete your application.
(Review the application instructions and process below.)
3. Await instructions to secure your place in the program and provide any additional details needed for your time overseas.
NOTE: Please submit only one CISaustralia application. Should you wish to change or swap programs, your CISaustralia Program Advisor can easily do this for you via our online system. Submitting multiple applications will not increase your chance of receiving a program offer.
Please complete the Custom Program Application if you are an Australian university student participating in one of the following:
- Bond University – Beyond Bond Volunteer Programs
- Deakin Abroad – Approved Volunteer Programs
- Flinders University — November in Noumea, New Caledonia
- La Trobe University — Accommodation Services Global Volunteer Programs
- Queensland University of Technology — Approved Education Programs
- University of Canberra – Approved Volunteer Programs
- University of Newcastle — New Caledonia Study Program + Approved Volunteer Programs
- Western Sydney University — Healthcare Volunteer Programs