CISaustralia is proud to offer comprehensive and affordable study, intern and volunteer abroad programs. Our model ensures that you will have all the essentials covered in your program fees for an amazing experience overseas. There are other expenses that you will need to consider when budgeting for this fantastic experience, such as your round-trip airfare, food (number and type of meals included in the program fee varies by program), extra travel expenses, visa fees and other miscellaneous costs.
The program fees listed for CISaustralia programs typically include the following:
- Tuition / internship placement / volunteer project placement
- CISaustralia support services before, during and after the program
- Academic advising
- Financial advice regarding Government funding, such as OS-HELP
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Pre-departure orientation
- Accident and medical insurance (study and intern programs only)
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Excursion options
- On-site support
- Official transcript (study abroad programs only)
- CISaustralia Certificate of Completion
Inclusions vary from program to program, so be sure to review the ‘Program Fee & Dates’ information of the program(s) you are interested in to see all that’s included.
CISaustralia program fees typically DO NOT include:
- Airfare (unless otherwise specified)
- Visa and passport fees
- Health insurance (volunteer programs)
- Accommodation deposit
- Meals (unless otherwise specified)
- Textbooks and supplies (unless otherwise specified)
- Spending money
If you have any questions about what a specific program includes or does not include, please contact CISaustralia.
CISaustralia can provide budgets to help you consider the full range of costs. Use them as a rule of thumb to broadly plan for ‘additional expenses’ – what you might spend and how much you will need to budget for. These budget sheets are provided as an estimate only and will vary from student to student, depending on variables such as internal personal travel and excursions, entertainment, private or off-campus accommodations, mobile phone, internet charges, etc.