Behind, Beneath & Beyond Social Media
CISaustralia is able to customise an innovative and unique virtual professional development program for students to get an in-depth look into social media. “Behind, Beneath & Beyond Social Media” offers students a comprehensive real world look into social media: how it works behind the scenes, the positive and negative aspects that are hiding beneath, and what lies beyond the horizon. Program highlights include:
- 10+ sessions led by real world subject matter experts (further details below)
- Session on exponential thinking sets a common framework for the course and helps you keep an open mind while exploring a wide variety of topics
- Discover what lies behind social media, including artificial intelligence, ethics and data
- Look beneath social media to gain an insight into the darker side, including cybersecurity and neuroscience
- Explore virtual and augmented realities, plus the creative side of Sci Fi Design
- Cultural odyssey covering cyborgism, biohacking, posthumanism and much more
- Virtual company visits
- Pre-program support including orientation session
- E-certificate upon successful completion
- Approx. 30 contact session hours
CISaustralia takes pride in providing high-quality customised programs. Join us for this exciting opportunity for students to gain a deeper understanding of this complicated world that we are all forced to navigate, both personally and professionally.
Academic Requirement: To qualify for this program, students must be in good academic standing. If a student’s current GPA is low, they may still be considered for the program but will need to be prepared to provide supporting documentation.
Support Documents: Students will be asked to provide suitable identification and an electronic copy of their latest transcript.
|SUBMIT VIRTUAL PROGRAM QUESTIONNAIRE|
Two weeks on set program dates.
Approx. 3 hours per day.
Includes sessions and workshops from real world subject matter experts, 2 presentations from real world employees, full program support, planning and coordination to ensure an amazing experience for all.
“I highly encourage anyone who wants to participate… Not only will it help further your academic, professional and personal development, you will also obtain knowledge that will help you prepare for the future of technology.”
Virtual Session Information
Sessions subject to speaker availability. The final sessions and schedule may change from year-to-year.
Participants will receive a copy of the final itinerary 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the program.