Behind, Beneath & Beyond Social Media
CISaustralia is offering an innovative and unique virtual professional development program for Australian University students to get an in-depth look into social media. “Behind, Beneath & Beyond Social Media” offers you a comprehensive real world look into social media: how it works behind the scenes, the positive and negative aspects that are hiding beneath, and what lies beyond the horizon. Program highlights include:
- 10+ sessions led by real world subject matter experts (further details below)
- Session on exponential thinking sets a common framework for the course and helps you keep an open mind while exploring a wide variety of topics
- Discover what lies behind social media, including artificial intelligence, ethics and data
- Look beneath social media to gain an insight into the darker side, including cybersecurity and neuroscience
- Explore virtual and augmented realities, plus the creative side of Sci Fi Design
- Cultural odyssey covering cyborgism, biohacking, posthumanism and much more
- Virtual company visits
- Pre-program support including orientation session
- E-certificate upon successful completion
- Approx. 30 contact session hours
CISaustralia takes pride in providing high-quality customised programs. Join us for this exciting opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of this complicated world that we are all forced to navigate, both personally and professionally.
Academic Requirement: To qualify for this program, students must be in good academic standing. If your current GPA is low, you may still be considered for the program but will need to be prepared to provide supporting documentation. Please contact us to discuss your situation and we will work with you to find suitable solutions.
Support Documents: As part of your application, you will be asked to provide suitable identification and an electronic copy of your latest transcript.
Academic Credit: Students looking to receive academic credit from their home University in Australia should approach CISaustralia for advice. Ultimately credit approval is the decision of your Faculty and Australian University. CISaustralia strongly recommends that you have any overseas or virtual program pre-approved for academic credit prior to the program start date. Some documentation that may be useful includes the program overview on this website, session descriptions and contact hours. Your CISaustralia Program Advisor can assist with any questions or further details your University needs to make a decision.
|APPLY NOW FOR THIS VIRTUAL PROGRAM!|
Monday, 28 June – Friday, 9 July 2021
Approx. 3 hours per day (times TBC)
Friday, 7 May 2021
Submit your Virtual Program
$2,088 – includes sessions and workshops from real world subject matter experts, 2 presentations from real world employees, full program support, planning and coordination to ensure an amazing experience for all!
Virtual Session Information
Sessions subject to speaker availability. The final sessions and schedule may change from year-to-year.
Participants will receive a copy of the final itinerary 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the program.