During your July in San Jose, Costa Rica program, you will be studying in one of Central America’s best private universities – the Universidad Veritas.
Located in the heart of vibrant San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital, you will be able to experience the following:
- World-class location – The urban capital of San Jose offers students the best of both worlds! From museums and pre-Columbian culture to live music, a butterfly garden, colonial architecture, colourful markets and live theatre – you won’t be short of things to do!
- Magnificent landscapes – To the north of San Jose, tranquil Heredia hosts Braulio Carillo National Park and Barva Volcano, two of the region’s greenest and most beautiful outdoor offerings.
- Classes with international students – Your fellow students will come from many countries around the world.
- Study Spanish in Costa Rica – Study Spanish abroad at any level with local professors. Use your Spanish in the markets, restaurants and salsa classes of San Jose, and you’ll really learn the language.
- Perfect location – You’ll be just minutes from the heart of San Jose, so you can easily explore the city, as well as the stunning nearby national parks, scenic mountain villages and relaxed beach towns that make Costa Rica famous.
- Awesome classes in English – Study the Costa Rican health care system, ecotourism, human rights in Latin America, cultural photography, history, human rights, communications, management, politics, international relations, leadership and international economic integration in Latin America, all in English.
- Great excursions – A day trip and a weekend excursion with your fellow international students are offered during the program. Take a city tour, wander through the local markets and try some exotic tropical fruit as you explore the rain forest for the perfect summer abroad in Costa Rica.