Thank you for your interest in CISaustralia programs! We're excited that you've come this far and think you will find the rest of the application process simple, efficient, and smooth.
Here's what will happen now that you've decided to apply:
1. Submit a CISaustralia application (Choose according to your program type). *One-off $95 Application Fee for Intern Abroad programs
2. Send CISaustralia the necessary supporting documents to complete your application.
(Review the application instructions below of your chosen program type)
3. Await instructions to secure your place in the program and provide any additional details needed for your time overseas.
NOTE: Please submit only one CISaustralia application. Should you wish to change or swap programs, your CISaustralia Program Advisor can easily do this for you via our online system. Submitting multiple applications will not increase your chance of receiving a program offer.
Please complete the Custom Program Application if you are an Australian university student participating in one of the following:
- La Trobe University Accommodation Services Global Programs
- Campus Living Villages Approved Programs
- Queensland University of Technology — Education Programs
- University of Newcastle — New Caledonia, Volunteer in Peru, South Africa, New Zealand and Costa Rica
- Western Sydney University — Healthcare Volunteer Programs
- University of Queensland — St Leo's College (Volunteer Programs)
Questions about the application process? We want to help! Enquire now or call us at +61 (0) 7 5571 7887