Welcome Charles Sturt University Students
CISaustralia is proud to support Charles Sturt University and their students. We have worked closely with the University to send CSU students abroad since 2016. This partnership enables students greater access to our overseas programs and ensures they have the best possible experience abroad! We are very proud of our close and long-standing partnership with CSU. We take great pleasure in providing high-quality customer service and in supporting both students and academic staff to develop long-term sustainable programs abroad, which are most importantly for academic credit.
Please scroll down to learn more about the support and program opportunities that CISaustralia offers students and staff at CSU.
Charles Sturt University Student Videos
Pre-Approved Programs for Charles Sturt University Students
If you find a CISaustralia program you are interested in for academic credit, please contact CISaustralia. We will help direct you to the most appropriate person at your University for further advice on getting your January Study, July Study, Language Study, Internship Abroad, Virtual Internship or Volunteer program pre-approved for academic credit.
To check your eligibility for academic credit, please contact the CSU Global office or your Faculty Advisor to discuss.
OS-HELP is a generous Australian Government funding initiative and is one of the most progressive funding opportunities in the world for university students! Eligible students can access funds to assist them with paying for some, or all, of their approved overseas program(s).
2021 OS-HELP funding amounts:
- Up to $7,037 – for studies outside Asia
- Up to $8,444 – for studies within Asia
- Up to $9,567 – for studies within Asia + Asian language studies
Program participants may be eligible to apply for a CISaustralia scholarship or grant. For more information please take a look at CISaustralia’s Scholarships.
Financial aid is available to CSU students undertaking an overseas study experience.
- Vice Chancellor Travel Grants – $450 available for students undertaking an international experience such as CSU Global Short Term Programs, workplace learning and internships.
CSU Global is a good source of information for credit approval, funding and general overseas study advice. Upon acceptance into your CISaustralia program, you will need to visit or contact the CSU Global office to discuss your mobility plans. During certain key points in your enrolment process, CISaustralia will connect you with appropriate staff at CSU.
Contact CISaustralia and we can help direct you to the right Charles Sturt University support staff.
CISaustralia is dedicated to providing university students with innovative, high quality, short-term overseas study, intern and volunteer experiences for academic credit, while promoting global awareness, inspiring personal growth, and developing engaged world citizens.
- Choose from 70+ programs in 30+ countries around the world
- Study at top ranking universities abroad
- 24/7 on-site support in all program locations – Site Directors and Site Coordinators available to assist with airport pick-up, orientation, excursions and more
- 98% of students receive academic credit towards their Australian University degree
- Detailed pre-departure and on-the-ground program and destination counselling
- Accommodation included in all program locations
- Improve your employability and build your resume and core skills whilst abroad
- Immersive cultural experiences – explore historical and inspiring cities and sights, meet people from all over the world, learn a new language, step out of your comfort zone, take part in unique and exciting adventures, experience what real-life learning is truly all about!
Be guided every step of the way by the highly trained CISaustralia team who are passionate about international education and believe that every person should have the opportunity to study and travel overseas – there is so much to learn and experience in this world of ours – and CISaustralia wants to help you!
Whether you want to go overseas for new experiences, or whether you want to do it to further yourself academically and professionally, with a CISaustralia experience you’re going to benefit in ways that are immeasurable!
For Charles Sturt University Academic Staff
In addition to offering students a variety of short-term study, intern and volunteer programs abroad, CISaustralia also specialises in the design, development and implementation of Customised Programs. This includes study tours, volunteering (experiential service learning), internships, virtual, language programs or a combination – in almost any destination around the world, including Australia and New Zealand.
CISaustralia has been supporting Customised Programs since 2013, with staff in over 40 global locations. Academic staff interested in a Customised Program can get started by completing this brief enquiry form. Once you are ready to build your program, fill out our questionnaire for an On-Site Program or Virtual Program.
Contact Jane O’Keeffe – Manager, Customised Programs
T: 07 5571 7887
Academic staff are also encouraged to contact the University’s International Office for further information.