Start Customising Today with CISaustralia!
Phase 1: Planning
1. If you are interested in a Customised Faculty-Led Program, take 10 minutes out of your day to complete and submit your CISaustralia questionnaire
2. Upon receipt of your questionnaire, CISaustralia will contact you and thank you for your interest and confirm receipt. CISaustralia will discuss your program and destination in greater detail and ask any clarifying questions. We will send you a formal proposal within 14 days.
3. Submit your CISaustralia proposal to your Faculty Dean or Head of Department for approval
Phase 2: Implementation
4. Market the program on campus (follow the CISaustralia Marketing Guide)
5. Work directly with your CISaustralia representative to finalise airfares, accommodation, excursions and lecturers
6. Accept and process applications and program payments
7. Pre-Departure meeting and orientation
Phase 3: Follow-Up
9. Re-entry debriefing
11. Post-program meeting for future improvements and planning
T: 07 5571 7887