|Term: Summer Short Course - Jan|
|Arrival||5 January 2019|
|Departure||21 February 2019|
|Application Deadline||3 December 2018|
|Program Fee||A$4,499 - 6,499|
- Option 1: On-campus res college (1 course) A$5,499
- Option 2: On-campus res college (2 courses) A$6,499
- Option 3: Off-campus backpackers twin room (1 course) A$4,499
- Option 4: Off-campus backpackers twin room (2 courses) A$5,499
NOTE: Please be advised that the University of Otago requires a student’s official transcript when considering applicants. Ordering an official transcript from a university can take up to a few weeks. Students applying near or on the program’s application deadline should plan to have their official transcript on hand.
Program fees include the following:
- Pre-departure guide and session
- Airport pick up
- University of Otago orientation
- Academic advising
- Tuition fees
- Meals* (for students staying in on-campus, residential-style accommodation)
- On-site support
- Medical and accident insurance
- CISaustralia support services before, during and after the program
- Financial advice
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- University of Otago official transcript
- CIS Certificate of Completion
*For on-campus, residential-style accommodation, 3 meals per day are included in the package. Meals are not included in the off-campus, self-catered apartments.
Please note that you also need to budget for flights, meals and personal travel expenses. We can provide a realistic sample of expected additional expenses so you can be fully prepared for all expected costs and budget accordingly.
Please do not book flights until you have received the confirmed dates in your acceptance paperwork.
CISaustralia reserves the right to alter fees and inclusions at any time due to currency fluctuations and / or changes made by our partner universities.