|Term: Summer Short Course - Jan|
|Arrival||3 January 2019|
|Departure||19 January 2019|
|Application Deadline||12 November 2018|
Dates are for reference only and are subject to change. Please do not book flights until you have received the confirmed dates in your acceptance paperwork.
Program fees include the following:
- Tuition fees
- Shared apartment accommodation (additional fee for a single room*)
- 10 meal plan units per week**
- Overnight excursion to Rome
- Visits to sites around Florence and other optional day excursions
- Support services before, during and after the program
- Academic advising
- Scholarship advice
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Pre-departure guide and session
- On-site orientation
- Airport pickup
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Medical & Accident Insurance
- Free use of gym and gym classes
- Florence University of the Arts transcript
- University of South Florida official transcript***
- CIS Certificate of Completion
*Single rooms are available for an additional fee. Please contact your CISaustralia Program Advisor if you wish to arrange a single room. Please note that housing is limited, and we cannot guarantee a single room. If we are unable to assign you to a single room, we will refund you the additional fee paid.
**10 meal plan units per week equates to approximately 5-10 meals per week at one of FUA's eateries, e.g. 1 plate of pasta (dinner) = 2 units, 1 snack (lunch) = 1 unit
Please note: Some courses may have an additional ‘materials fee’ payable on arrival. Specific course material fees are usually between $50 and $100.
***University of South Florida will also provide an official transcript as the School of Record (SOR). SOR: A U.S. accredited institution of higher education that officially documents and awards credits for programs or institutions that are not accredited in the U.S., verifying appropriately all elements necessary for such official documentation.CISaustralia reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes made by our partner institutions.
Please note that you also need to budget for flights, meals and personal travel expenses. We can provide a realistic sample of expected additional expenses so you can be fully prepared for all expected costs and budget accordingly.