|Term: Summer Short Course - Jan|
|Arrival||2 January 2018|
|Departure||20 January 2018|
|Application Deadline||1 November|
Need financial assistance? *OS-HELP up to $6,665 available for eligible students.
Program fees are in AUD and include the following:
- Tuition fees (one course)
- CISaustralia support before, during and after the program
- Academic advising
- Financial advice
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Visa assistance
- Medical and accident insurance (unless provided by your home university)
- Pre-departure guide and session
- Airport pick-up (on specified program arrival date within designated arrival times)
- Accommodation – homestay
- On-site orientation and reception
- All breakfasts and 6 dinners per week in homestay
- Day excursion to Marseille
- Textbook rental
- Scheduled cultural activities
- CISaustralia 24/7 on-site support – Site Director
- IAU College official transcript
- CISaustralia Certificate of Completion
Please note that you also need to budget for flights, visa, meals (lunches and some dinners) and personal travel expenses. We can provide a realistic sample of expected additional expenses so you can be fully prepared for all expected costs and budget accordingly.
Dates are for reference only and are subject to change. Please do not book flights until you have received the confirmed dates in your acceptance paperwork.
CISaustralia reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes made by our partner universities.