|Term: Summer Short Course - Jan|
|Arrival||2 January 2018|
|Departure||20 January 2018|
|Application Deadline||1 November|
Need financial assistance? *OS-HELP up to $6,567 available for eligible students.
Dates are for reference only and are subject to change. Please do not book flights until you have received the confirmed dates in your acceptance paperwork.
Program fees include the following:
- Tuition fees (one course)
- Pre-departure guide and session
- Airport pickup
- On-site orientation and reception
- Accommodation – homestay
- Day excursion to Marseille
- All breakfasts and 6 dinners per week in homestay
- Medical and accident insurance
- CISaustralia support before and during the program
- Academic advising
- Financial advice
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Textbook rental
- Scheduled cultural activities
- IAU College official transcript
- CIS Certificate of Completion
CISaustralia reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes made by our partner universities.
Please note that you also need to budget for the return flight from Australia, meals (lunches and some dinners) and personal travel expense. We can provide a realistic sample of expected additional expenses so you can be fully prepared for all expected costs and budget accordingly.