Chenoa Masters is studying a Bachelor of Secondary Education at Queensland University of Technology. She has been awarded the CISaustralia Global Express Pass ($17,000+ scholarship) to participate on each of the three following programs:
- Community Development in the Philippines (Education volunteer project in Tacloban City)
- July in Chicago, USA (six-week study program)
- Intern in Spain (four-week Intensive Internship Experience (IIE) in Barcelona)
Community Development in the Philippines (9 January - 20 February 2017)
"It has gone so fast, but I love it here. The culture, people, placement, lifestyle, everything is amazing. My favourite part is easily the kids. You could be having your worst day, but they make you feel invincible and like you're the best thing to happen. They make every day, every little struggle worthwhile. These kids make me want to push myself as a better teacher and go above and beyond for them, because of their love of learning. I'm so lucky because they teach me so much every day!" – Chenoa Masters
Click here to read Chenoa's reflection on her experience in the Philippines.
Check back or follow our Facebook Page for updates about Chenoa's programs throughout the year!
- July in Chicago, USA (30 June - 12 August 2017)
- Intern in Spain (6 November - 2 December 2017)